Being your own boss, calling all the shots, hustling to hit your goals — for many people, entrepreneurship is the ultimate career goal.
But as awesome as running your own business sounds, it's also incredibly difficult.
How difficult? 90% of startups fail.
Entrepreneurs are also more anxious than other people and experience more day-to-day stress. After all, when you're responsible for the bottom line, every setback falls on you personally.
Here's the good news: Starting a company can be one of the most rewarding, exhilarating, and interesting opportunities you'll ever get. If you're aware of the risks and you're still dead-set on being an entrepreneur, T8TH makes it a lot easier, because T8TH. provides a helping hand.
1. Make detailed notes of your business ideas
2. Identify profitable startup ideas.
3. Identify and focus on growing category (or categories)
4. Fill and underserved demand.
5. Make something better (or cheaper) than what’s out there.
6. Validate your startup idea with buyers' persona research.
7. Start with a minimum viable product or service (MVP/MVS)
8. Continue to iterate based on feedback.
9. Creating a business plan
10. Creating T8TH department(s) platform
You can become an entrepreneur, better T8TH entrepreneur. We do all the work for you. We manage your administration and set up your company, brand registration, and company address, we do the marketing, taxes, finance administration, and everything that comes with running a business. The only thing that you have to do is present your business to future customers/clients. and increase your revenues. For more information or to request a brochure, you can give us a call, send an e-mail, or write us a chat message.